Friday, May 30, 2008

The Only Constant is Change

I remember there was once an English class I attended where we were discussing about changes in life and evolution. I can't remember the exact topic but I can remember what we had said. We all say people will come and go and die. The difference is that how we choose to spend our time here on earth. So people evolve and we have new discoveries. Yes, we have already done most of the physics discoveries, eg alpha particles, atomic bomb but the next wave of discoveries come from the technology.

Change is really a constant. People come and go, deaths are all around us and babies being born every minute. I wouldn't know what will happen the very next minute. I guess this is life and this is what it means by living life to the fullest. By now, I've made it a point not to regret anything that I do. For I'm only given one chance to live and I don't want to spend it regretting over my actions.

1 comments:

Ajjerrysaid...

look.. it is posted at 4:44pm. coincidence??