Thursday, May 29, 2008

A closure finally....

I finally got a closure that I've been anticipating for a LONG time. Up till that moment, I didn't know what to expect and I didn't know what to anticipate. To me, anything can happen until you see the printed word. So up till that moment, anxiety has overtook me. I actually threw up all that I had ate from morning till then. Pathetic isn't it? Imagine, 10 mins after lunch, I was kneeling down by the toilet bowl puking my lungs out. And what followed was a severe gastric attack that is still felt now. I was so sick that by the time I was summoned to the room, all I could do was gather all my energy to last the 20 minutes through.

After that, I broke into tears from relief. Relief that it is finally over, relief that the biggest burden is lifted off me, relief that I know what I must do next instead of drifting by. There is a big challenge ahead of me but I'm embracing the challenge. Also, in the aftermath of things, I'm touched by those that had shown their concern. It was something I had never expect them to do. I thank God for all those.

0 comments: