Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Another Perspective of Life

I actually went back to work today. EXCITED... Hmmm.. I think there is something physically wrong with me. But then again, I had actually missed my work. I loved my job and I definitely love the action and honestly, there is that much of sand, sun and sea. Furthermore, what's diving without the usual huge amount of booze? But there is really that much of escape I can withstand without wishing to get back to KL. Yes, I'm black now and super tanned, but you know what, I'm very happy with my color. I don't know why. I look like a Latina now. Will upload to pictures later. As of now, I'm just happy and contented.

During my break, I had actually thought certain things through and I realized I have a better direction of what I want in this short time of my life. Taking the words from Old Man, we are on this earth on a time sharing basis, why should I care so much about other people's thoughts and feelings if mine are not met? Selfish as it seems, each of us have our own personal agenda and I know what is mine as of now. There are definitely certain changes I must make and make them I shall. There are some things I want to give a final try before giving up and there are some things I know are lost cause. To me now, I know what I want to achieve and how I'm going to achieve it but then again, its an evolving plan which should be flexible and I know now, my life can't be just all about work. I had met with some people so innocent, that they are willing to throw their life away just because they believed that the person they had a fling with will last forever while that person laughed and boasted of his conquest. I had also seen the destruction of nature and how mighty Mother Nature can be. I had also experienced the beauty God had created for us all to enjoy and the lasting effects of His destruction.

In the end, I realized why I'm glad to be back in KL. There is really no place like home. I've also learnt that at the end of it all, there is no need for apology as long as your conscience is clear. Like I had said before I make no apologies of how I live my life but its always the quality of life that counts.

0 comments: