Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Rumors and Misconceptions

I find it amazing how simple it is to twist the human mind to led them to think and behave how we want them to. A single whisper of the story to another person and with the other person's "knowledge" the story gets exaggerated a bit and the chain continues till the story becomes so out-of-this-world that you will find it so true. And people listens to these stories, be it damaging or not. Now I know how the celebrities feel when their life story gets twisted into unrecognizable and can't be repaired. Somehow people tends to believe the sensational story rather than the truth. I'm not much better than anyone else. I know I've paid attention to gossips and I've made some comments as well. I'm no saint. But then, when I'm at the receiving end I realized how ridiculous it can be. What more an innocent something will be misconstrued to be somewhat sensational with all the drama and the hype. Oh well, at the end of the day, my philosophy is "Come What May".

1 comments:

Anonymoussaid...

:)

Check out this movie... Gossip, loved it.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0176783/