Saturday, December 22, 2007

My Second Tattoo

I got my second tattoo. This time was at the side of my waist and damn, it was so freakingly painful. This time I wondered why I went through this. Even till now, I still feel the pain with nausea and dizziness thrown in. Yes, that is what extreme prolonged pain can do to you. But I still wonder now why did I do this? In the end, I love the results. I'll post the picture later on.

Lina, the tattoo artist said she'll deliver the pain that I'm asking for. I wasn't ready for the pain this time round but painful it was. I was deep breathing and had to tell myself to keep breathing if not, I'll hyperventilate and pass out. Now I wonder would I regret this. I know I won't and I know the reason behind this tattoo and the meaning it tells me. I'll hold this tattoo as a reminder of how far along I've come and it will serve as a reminder of what I am and what I've become. In the end, all that really matters is what I'll be. My outlook has changed as the year progresses and what a tumultuous year it has been. But whatever happens, I wouldn't change this year for anything. Because loads had happened, but this is one year that I grew up significantly be it from looks to personality and maturity. Yes, I'm slowly evolving to be a woman. A woman who is proud of what she has achieved and what she has come to learn about herself and people around her. I might still have my childish tempers but I'm not perfect.

My current favorite song is Fergie's Big Girls Don't Cry. It reminds me of myself. When I cry, trust me, I cry bucketloads. But I've learnt that its okie and I have to learn to recover from whatever that brings me down and move on.

Now, I must say a special thanks to a person who has taken up the job as my critic. And trust me, he is good in that with his eye for my grammars and spelling. Thanks for listening to me as well whenever I'm down and I appreciate that loads.

My Little Devil
My Little Devil

3 comments:

david santossaid...

Good posting, thank you.


I wish you a good end of 2007 and a good year of 2008.

david santossaid...

The feeling and solidarity live in all lands. Thank you.

Anonymoussaid...

Good day


Go to http://www.BuySellDirect.net to have a FREE advance ebay to sell your produts.


Their service is rock solid and FREE. http://www.BuySellDirect.net is the one I need