Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas time

Christmas is here. Its a time for family to get together sit down and reflect for the past year. Somehow, I'm not totally inclined to the fact that yes, I'm emotionally stunted. I mean, too much family time will leave me gagging and wanting to get out of it. Am I emotionally unstable? hmmm.. I don't know and I don't want to speculate about my own self. I recently came across a blog that caught me by surprise. Events that happens in Malaysia, the senseless killing of a young girl has been given a tribute by a Portugese blogger. It caught me by surprise. I guess we are really coming to a borderless world. Thank you, David Santos for making me realized this. I guess I'm really ignorant when it comes to global news and the happenings of this world. Actually I'm not ignorant as per se, I just don't need anymore cruelty and violence in life. Everytime I flip open the newspaper or google news, there's more and more bad news, news of violence, death, cruelty, war, starvation. It injects a dose of reality and sadness to this world we are living in. It depresses me. So for this Christmas, I pray and wish and hope that there will be peace in lands and among humans, joy in everyday life, and hope for a better future.

0 comments: