Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Motivation to work?

I think I have blog a lot about work. But nowadays it just hits me bad. I'm tired of justifying the fact that I can't manage my time when most of the time I'm in a fire fighting mode. It tires me out easily and leaves me unmotivated to chase numbers, meet my sales plan or even carry out my day-to-day responsibilities. Sleep has been eluding me for the past 3 weeks or close to a month. Things are not looking any brighter and I'm hitting the gym on a daily basis in hopes that I can catch some forty winks at night.

Something is just troubling me but I can't point a finger to it. Neither can I isolate the problem. I wonder am I really going bonkers??? I hope one fine day I can have a good sleep and sleep all the troubles and worries away.

0 comments: