Tuesday, November 20, 2007

.......

Many had asked me before what is it I want to do? What is it I want to get out of this life? What direction do I want to take? What do I expect out of this life? To me, to be happy in life and in everything I do. That's what I want out of this life. To those who know me, will know I'm strong and I have the never say die attitude and daring adventurous side of me to face every single adversity that comes my way. I either bulldoze my way out or I'll find a way out by all means. I've never known to give up and I've never known to lose faith in what I do, never to lose sight of my target. I've always set a high expectation for myself. Be it, at work, at life, anything. When I don't achieve it, I'll be set for a moment and move on. I've never fell down hard and can't get up. But recently, I'm giving up before I even started. Some say I need a break, some say I need to rest, some say I need to give myself some leeway and not set such high expectations. Set realistic expectations.

I had always strive adrenaline. The adrenaline rush that comes with meeting those expectations, the feeling when all is done and achieved. It is really an indescribable feeling. No words can express what I feel in all those moments. Its like when I go diving, a peaceful sense of achievement :) All my worries and fears just don't seem so big anymore...

0 comments: