Saturday, October 27, 2007

My resolutions for 2007 so far

Its time for my yearly report card, a time for me to reflect what I had achieved so far. Well, looking back at what I had written back in January I guess I have achieved some, gave up on some and still trying to delude myself that I can do it within the next 2 months.

1. To do well in my company. I would want to be able to at least achieve 100% of my target and more. I think for this, I've already more or less achieved in with 2 more months to go. I'm at least 82% there. With my current workload, I think I can work towards this.

2. To spend more time with family. Take at least 2 saturdays or sundays in a month and bring my parents out. Ahhh... yess... This one, I've improved it to every saturday or sunday I'll bring them out :)

3. To spend more time with friends. I've made an arrangement with my best friend to meet up at least every saturday for drinks and shopping just to catch up. Yes, I've made new friends along the way of this year and I meet up with my friends, different groups of them every week or sometimes after work dinner.

4. To go church. This have been a sore point in my life. I haven't made an attempt to go church since 2005. Its time I take this into my hands and make good of it. This is the one I've given up. 'Nuff said

5. To spend less. I aim to save at least 20% of my monthly salary... hmmm.. i've yet to achieve this. Hmmm... achieving this.. Just need to stop shopping :p

6. To have more work life balance. 'Nuff said about this one. A lot better now...

7. To go gym 3 times weekly. I've known to be so lazy that I can't even make it once a week. Time to be healthy Hah~~!! Finally one overachievement here, ladies and gentlemen.... I'm now currently 4-5 times a week in gym....

8. To do charity work. I've always wanted to do the pay for a child thingy in a 3rd world country. Guess now its time to pay back the society that taught me. Guilty for not doing this.

9. To go on at least 2 dive trips this year. Its high time I visit my dolphins and turtles. This is the one I'm still deluding myself that i can still make it for year end.. Keeping my fingers cross on this one.

So there you have it Pei Jet's pre-report card comments... Looks like I'm there but still not there... But in the end, I'm a happy Pei Jet, satisfied and content with loads of room for improvement :)

1 comments:

Ajjerrysaid...

hmm....I've just realized that finding a partner was not on your 2007 resolution. No wonder...:))..

soriiiiii