Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Missing him.....

I miss my guy. Yea, I wish Issey is with me now. I hate the fact that I can't just drive over and meet him. I hate it there is a 5 hours' time difference between us and a 7 hours' flight journey in between us. I hate it that we seem to be missing each other on the phone, on the internet and whenever he is in the region I won't be free or I'll be elsewhere. And when I'm free to go look for him, he would be busy with other matters. Somehow in a long distance relationship, everything can be hunky dory when we are together like we have never been apart. But when we are apart, life goes on just with one small piece in life missing.

I had always thought my arrangement with Issey was simple and suits both our lifestyles. It is really very simple, a sms a day, a phone call a week. It worked fine for me and with webcam I get to see him whenever we can bump into each other.

With recent events, seeing him on the webcam is not enough anymore. I would want him by my side sheltering me from all the external factors. Call me manja which I am, but at times of stress and pressure and heartaches, I would want my guy by my side to protect me, shelter me, encourage me or even just to hug me. Maybe that's why Issey calls me baby. :p

baby, miss you... wish you are here with me always :( i miss meeting you after my meetings at KLCC. I miss watching movie with you, holding hands and walking through the park, the moonlight strolls, the sudden hugs and kisses in the park. I miss your hugs, miss your smiles and miss our time at SkyBar. I miss you singing softly in my ear. The first song was "When I need you"...

I hope that what you had promised me will come true. And we will be together again very soon. In the meantime, I cherish every single bit of our chats, sms, e-mails and phone calls and it will bring a happy smile to my face thinking about it :)

0 comments: