Thursday, September 18, 2008

Weird how life works out

Its surprising how life works, how things evolved and how lives interlinks by a chance accident or by sheer serendipity and then *boom* it strikes you right in your face. I've been asking that myself of late. The chances that I had along the way. Wondering how things are and wondering what could, would, have happened if we didn't grab that one chance at that point in time. It would have been missed. But seizing all opportunities that come along will eventually take a toll on me. So we always have to be wary about what we take on and what we have in our hands. As of now, I have a lot of things in hand but I don't have the satisfaction derived out from it.

Moreover, for me now, a chance meeting has had me experiencing something I had never expected in a million years. Chance or not, it has taught me some valuable lessons and not to discount people based on their looks and where you had met them.

0 comments: