Monday, September 08, 2008

Of Love and Life

There are times I wonder what do I do in terms of my love life? When its blank and empty, its really bleak but when its filled, its filled with more than I can comprehend. I haven't stopped and contemplate what it means by having someone by my side (literally~!) So far, I've dated a few guys but then none that I have intention to move on until someone I met last year, and someone this year. I've never thought of settling down and having carefree relationship was something that I had pursued relentlessly. Yes, non committal I was. I admit it. I wasn't thinking of settling down, I was just thinking that I should date loads of different guys to find out what sort of guys will suit me best. Funny how life chooses to unravel itself. For now, I have come to a cross road and I don't what I want. I'm confused and I'm lost.

0 comments: