Wednesday, September 24, 2008

People getting hitched

I've reached my all time high on wedding invites quota. People around me are getting married left, right and center. So far, I've attended 5 weddings and my drawer has another 6-7 invites till year end. Basically after the month of October, I'm attending one wedding after another EVERY weekend~~!!! Sigh.. Not that I'm lamenting the loss of money but every wedding seems the same to me now. If its chinese, I'm quite sick of the 10 course meals to be honest. Its not like I eat a lot and every dinner, I'll just pick at my food after the 2nd course. Also, there will be loads of booze every dinner, and I usually got home tipsy as I'll end up drinking more than I can take. I wonder why do we have to endure wedding dinners? I'm actually happy for the couple. For they have the courage to want to stay committed to each other for the rest of their lives. But for the aunties and uncles who are attending, STOP ASKING ME WHEN I'M GOING TO GET MARRIED~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!

0 comments: