Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Singapore Training

Its the 2nd day of my training and boy, I'm exhausted. The constant call taking and practising and more bad news to come my way, I guess my training has not been the easiest but it was fun nevertheless because it was a regional training. I finally get to see my counterparts in Thailand, Singapore and Indonesia. Yes, some of them do scare me but some are the nicest people in the world. We went to drink after our "compulsory" class dinner today. It was fun as it was a mix of Singaporean, Thai and Malaysian. I had so much laughter and so much fun. Yes, I'm sacrificing my sleep and a bit tipsy but I realized that I had missed out on the very basic socializing skills. It was really a lot of laughter trying to comprehend the language barrier and make jokes and laugh at each other. It made me realized, the underlying nature of all humans are we are all sociable to a certain extend and we definitely had demonstrated that. Although I might see them only once a year but trust me, its enough to make an everlasting bond with all of them that had brought a smile to my face and a laughter and a common love for food and beer.

0 comments: