Sunday, January 13, 2008

Cam Whore?

Hmmm.. I asked myself this question. Am I a camera whore? I guess I am. But there was a period where the very sight of camera sends me the shivers. Am I obnoxious in that sense? I should be. Especially in my really FAT days, I abhorred looking at a camera and what more, taking photos with it.. Gosh, the very idea of it scares the hell out of me. Every single photo I was in, showed double chin, a fat girl with long hair down the sides to cover the fat cheeks~!! I looked horrible nevertheless. Actually the only thing that remains in those pictures was my smile. I'm always ever ready with a smile, regardless my size. :)

Nowadays, I adore taking pictures, armed with my trusty Nokia N73 and my Cybershot, I take pictures of events, places and myself. I've been blessed to be photogenic (not in any model sense~!) But at the very, least I don't look horrible now. So cam whore, so what I say :p

0 comments: