Thursday, January 10, 2008

Public Holiday... What holiday?

I think I have reached the milestone where the turning point is for me to complain and be a total bitch about everything~~!! From work to life to love to life in general. I wonder have I become jaded and cynical to life? In all honesty, I was relating to a colleague the other day. If I were to measure my success in terms of what I have achieve materially, I've done a lot. I mean, I closed my first million ringgit deal last year, my first million USD deal last year Aug and a deal which I worked from the beginning right up to the end and it was worth more than USD 1M last year October. But while I'm proud of all these achievement, there is something else I'm more proud of myself. It is I have finally managed to get someone to sit down and talk to me, have lunch with me and also, bought me lunch. To those who don't know this guy, he is really someone hard to get close with and he works very individually. It was my utmost surprise that I can have that kind of comradeship with him. To me, that means more than the others. It showed me that sincerity in a relationship is very important. It also showed me when I'm at my most cynical moment in my life, humans can change and he showed me that all is fair in this world. If you treat someone well, they'll return that treat by treating you well as well. At least, I had felt all is not lost in the corporate world. :)

3 comments:

Anonymoussaid...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Ajjerrysaid...

ahh..finally, someone bought u lunch. thk goodness for that..Is it Kee? If yes, then I need him to buy me lunch as well. coz I'm broke after one month of no pay....:(

Aizadsaid...

that is so true pei jet