Sunday, January 13, 2008

Indigestion

Recently, I've been strike with a bout of diarrhea. Partly due to food poisoning but mostly due to my gastric. I don't think you would want me to describe the outcome of things and the color of it. But I had it for like 4 days before willing to seek medical help. By then, I was dehydrated and weak without being able to sleep at night. The night before, I practically slept in the toilet. Mind you the smell wasn't fantastic either :( nevertheless, seek help I did. Just that, the graphical image I had to paint to the doctor was a super literal and punctuated with very loud and long and strong flatulence. I swear, I wished there was a hole I could crawl into or just melt into the floor. What's worse was the doctor's expression. Polite he tried to be but when the smell reached him, he was choking mind you. Yes, if you must know, I think the gas was in the forming for the past week or so. Even till now, when I stopped running to the toilet, my tummy is still super bloated. So if any of you want to approach me, do so at your own risk.

Yes, I'm not that lady and definitely will never be. When you gotta go, you gotta go. :) I won't make an apology of it.. hehehe

1 comments:

Aizadsaid...

i'm having indigestion too :(