Saturday, August 16, 2008

In the interest of time

This week had been the tops of my list of worst weeks ever. Monday was my car's side mirror got knocked, Tuesday was rushing over something I had no control over, Wednesday was my car's auto window failed and a project slippage, Thursday was rushing for 2 projects which I had no view whatsoever and Friday capped off a presentation of a solution I learnt in 2 minutes the day before. So there you have it, a week in Pei Jet's history of doom. The whole week went by in a blur but it was not all bad news. A friend will be coming to visit next week, I'm getting my tattoo done next week and the following week, I might just go down south for a weekend of fun and booze given its the National Day holiday.

I can't believe the year is coming to an end soon. So much had happened this year that it makes this year pass by in a second. I've traveled a bit, I've met some interesting people, I've had relationships and I've ended relationships, I've had a few hits and misses, I've learnt and found out what's important for me, I'm still stumbling along with what I want in life (but who doesn't anyway). Like I've said before and I'll say it again, I have no regrets and make no apologies about how I live my life so far. My only regret would be if I don't have enough time to see the whole world before I die.........

0 comments: