Monday, June 16, 2008

To be or not to be

At times I wonder what's the purpose of my life here on this Earth. If its meant for living to just add to the numbers of people on this Earth, then I don't see my value. We are all on time sharing basis here on this Earth. It has nothing but just to make the best out of everything. We all have the same time on this earth, the same amount of time day in and day out. The amount of time that Einstein spent on his quantum theory day in, day out is still the same 24 hours daily. Its just how he chose to used those hours. As for me, I wonder what's the meaning of my life here if I don't make a difference to the people I get to meet on a daily basis. Does that mean, I'm practically just whiling away time till I get to meet Christ and God and be judged for wasting my time here? That's how I feel at times especially whenever I hit a stumbling block or whenever I'm unhappy with things.

0 comments: