Monday, June 23, 2008

Tai Chi Masters and excuses

I have decided once and for all to give a team a piece of my mind. I couldn't take tai chi masters continually not taking accountability of their responsibilities. There are certain work ethics to adhere to and there are certain methods of resolving problems. I can take it whichever method you use and make sure you are professional at all times. But leaving a problem unresolved for 3 weeks is unacceptable when you have a bunch of experienced people to manage it. So it all boils down to no one wanting to take responsibility and can have the cheek to tell me that its because we have a young person leading it. I don't buy that at all. I mean, I'm also young. Does that mean I can use that as an excuse to perform badly? If that's the case, for all the mistakes I had made, its forgivable due to my age? Unfortunately, I have to take accountability for my actions and I owned up to the actions I had taken, learnt from it all and I still had to pay dearly for my mistakes. Trust me, age has no holds on punishment.

0 comments: