Monday, April 21, 2008

The "Moment"

As I grow up, I realized my contact and exposure with the opposite sex has increased greatly. I've known a lot of people in my life from both sexes and I used to joke that I'm closer with guys than those of my own sex is because I don't get them in giggling bunches and I can very well go to the ladies on my own, thank you very much~~!! But its also very liberating with guys, I can be clear and state very well what was on my mind and what I meant. Sometimes, we, girls, doesn't always say what we want because we fear to hurt the other person's feelings. So, in the end, it just makes the guys go round and round and round and end up more confused than ever. No wonder guys are always saying they don't know what women want.

But what I wanted to embark on here is the fact, the more contact and exposure you have with the opposite sex, there will always be the "moment". It is that "moment" where there is just that attraction between 2 people of the opposite sex. The one look and the chemistry is all there. However, it is just that instant of lust gripping us and the very moment before a kiss, before all the hope and dreams of being together clashing wildly in the head. Each "moment" will have us thinking and hoping that there is a chance to get together and be happily ever after. And that is where everything that can go wrong starts. But then, I've also learnt that, there will always be moments like these with other people. How we choose to go about doing with these moments are entirely one's own decision. I can go on having moments like with a lot of different people and at a lot of different places and at different phases of my life. But it doesn't mean I should give up what I have currently to pursue that one moment of lust.

2 comments:

Ajjerrysaid...

hmm.. hmmm.. hmmm.. hey, i still dont get what u trying to say? can summarize aar? before I get a headache trying to figure out what u were saying.

Anonymoussaid...

Hei girl, interesting read, this could stretch your mind a little bit but do you remember "our moment"

hahahhaha been really long since we met, how's life, we should catch up a little :)