Thursday, April 17, 2008

Character

Someone complimented me today. He said I am a character. As usual, me being me, I squinted and gave a quizzical look. Oh yea, typical Pei Jet you would say :p I mean, c'mon, a character? I was thinking, when you tell someone he/she has character it could be snobbish, weird or even mental. And this is the meaning of character from dictionary.com, character means "The combination of qualities or features that distinguishes one person." Now I understand what he meant by character. But anyhow, he further explained that I'm a character because I'm funny, nice to be with, open, a person that would be remembered and be missed and the smiles, and I'm different and I can't remember all of it (I think I might have missed out some or added some but the gist is there.) But hell yea, I was flattered and all I could do was smile and said thank you. There goes to show, I don't know my vocabulary well and I wouldn't know that I'm being complimented. But in the end, I'm touched at the words he used to compliment me and I'm more touched at the fact that he took the effort to tell it to me :) Thanks~~!!

On a retrospect, I remember that I had once said I want to leave this world a better place. I hope that every single person that I had crossed path with would remember me and would always remember me with a smile :) I hope when I leave this Earth, all those that know me, will recall me with a big laugh and a big smile. That would be enough for me know that at least, I left this place with people being happy and a smile on their face.

1 comments:

Ajjerrysaid...

Whoa!! u mean u becoming an astronaut?? leaving earth on a space shuttle or something?? Whoa!! So is it NASA or RFSA?? :P