Sunday, March 30, 2008

Another Weekend Passed

This weekend, I was just relieved that the week is over. I've missed my Q1 numbers and I've missed it not in style, just by a couple of hundred thousands. Oh well, there's always Q2. But then, it was such a relieve to see the Quarter ending. It was a horrible quarter and it was a quarter, I fell hard and couldn't bounce back as fast as I could. Also, this quarter, I've learnt the true human instinct and the need for its survival. I've learnt to rise above and rise to forgive :)

In the end, I've decided to spend the weekend at home, in bed after all the hustle and bustle of work and ching ming. Yes, its the time where every single chinese would perform their annual rites for their ancestors. Lazy and hoping I don't have to go, it was a hot sunny day but yet, I've endured it and survived it and then later be comatose for 6 hours straight. It was the best sleep I've had in the past month~~!!

0 comments: