Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Overdose!!!

"Tis the Season to be Jolly" and I've been hearing this over and over and over again since the beginning of December!!!!! I used to love Christmas for its really a time for my family and time for sharing and caring. However, of late, Christmas is so commercialized that all meaning of Christmas is lost. The endless and needless shopping for gifts for everyone, spending a bomb, thronging the malls with thousands others. Its just not right. Giving should be from the heart and its not obligatory. Nowadays, its hard to step out to anywhere without being blasted with Christmas carols, Christmas sales, Christmas decorations, Christmas spending etc. To me, the magic of Christmas is lost and I can't find the spark that has once made me long for Christmas so much.

0 comments: