Thursday, December 17, 2009

2010...

As I'm sitting at my desk at work past 5.30pm, I wonder if this is what being a workaholic means? I don't know if I'm one or not. But I do know that I do enjoy my worCheck Spellingk and I don't mind spending a huge amount of time and effort in getting a job done well. Looking back work has become 80% of my life. Its amazing that I've been working for the past 4 years and evolved with a strong foundation built. Maybe its the fact that the year is coming to an end and I'm feeling nostalgic. I miss my days in IBM, I miss the fun I had there. I had moved on.

Looking back on 2009, I had a few ups and downs and made changes to my life. I have yet to assess on the changes that I had made. But I actually feel good with the changes, its sitting with me well. This is really a year of travel for me. To date, I had visited 12 countries and I'm still counting. I've been blessed this year. My last travel for the year was to Perth 2 weeks back. It was a fun and relaxing trip for me. For those who has placed Perth on the back burner for its laid-back environment, it really is that. But it has its charms and it was a relaxing 10 days for me.

Looking forward to 2010, I might have another change on the personal front, I'm waiting for it excitedly. I reckon, I would need to grow up and next year has loads of promises for that. I can't wait for the events that might happen. Who knows what 2010 will bring, I can plan and anticipate as much as I could but I'm just going to take each day as a blessing and enjoy the ride. I'm not going to make a new year resolution for 2010. I just wish for good health for everyone so that we all can enjoy life.

0 comments: