Saturday, September 05, 2009

Weekends...

I've found a nice place to hang out for my weekends, Alexis @ The Gardens. Its been awhile since I had stepped out on my own armed with my laptop just to while away an afternoon. I just had my facial as well and now my face is pratically glowing while I blog about this moment now.

What I like about this place is the memories that I had here eating clam vongole and yabbies, sipping at mojito, laughing away. That's what I best remember this place of. I haven't come back here in awhile, the last time I was back here was in May and it was with my current guy to create new memories. I'm now seated at one corner of the restaurant on one of their comfy couches and in front of me is a group of 4 friends catching up, a couple which I'm assuming they are just about to start dating and a family of 3 having late lunch. I enjoy sitting in my quiet corner observing people that passes by, their antics and just plain chilling out. I love times like this when I'm alone and the world passes by with me watching it. This is my perfect Saturday afternoon :)

0 comments: