Friday, January 02, 2009

A brand new year

2009 has officially dawned on us. I'm back to work on the 2nd day of the year. Things are quiet in office and we all gathered to go out for a long lunch. Oh well, it wasn't that long, only 1.5 hours but better than being back in office after a hurried lunch.

The start of 2009. No, I don't have a new year resolution as I still haven't achieved what I had wanted to set out to do in 2008. That's to be debt free. I'm just about there although not quite yet, but I'll make sure that I achieve this is in 2009.

Reflecting back on 2008, I'm happy with the stuff that I had done, no regrets on actions I had taken and with that, I'm moving forward into 2009 anticipating a fantastic year ahead. 2009 for me will be a year of change and anticipation of bigger things to come. I can't wait for the challenge of change. Let's bring on 2009.

0 comments: