Thursday, July 24, 2008

Surprises along the way

Its surprising how things and situation will work out in the end. I used to be very afraid to work with certain groups for their "perceived" high and mighty attitude and how they are so full of themselves at times. But now, I realized that's my one sided perception of things as somehow, the first impression which is the MOST lasting impression might not always be the correct impression. There are some people who are not who they seem to be at first glance. And now, after working with them and actually brainstorming instead of being at each other's throat, I find that they are humans also at the end of the day. Yes, they make mistakes and they might have some wrong doing. What we see at first glance might be one of the off days. My impression was corrected when they actually can sit down with me empathize with me and at the end of it all, we can all joke although we argue like mad over certain business matter 1 hour before. Everytime this happens to me, I get warm fuzzy feeling. It tells me once again, life is not that cruel and heartless at times. The people we meet along the way makes a lot of difference to who we are. It tells me also there is hope for warmth and a sense of togetherness in the cut throat corporate world.

0 comments: