Monday, June 06, 2011

A new ME

Let's see, its been a long while since I posted anything. Work and everything else has caught up with me. Its been a constant go and constant movement. I haven't been able to stop and digest everything that has happened and been happening. There are times I just stop and ask myself what is this all about. Also now, everything seems to be in perspective. Work is going great just very busy. No love life but I can live with that. My parents are fine although there will ups and downs with my dad.

Fantastic news is that I've taken yet another shot at being healthy. I'm now a regular gym go-er and short of being a furniture in the gym, I've signed up for personal training sessions and yes, I'm stronger and fitter now! Although no change in weight, but everything else about me seems firmer and toner! I've also given up my cigarettes for good and I've cut down the drinking to once a week. Add on with the diet (no white stuff, no processed stuff), health supplements, I think I'm doing really well.

0 comments: