Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Counting my blessings

It takes a lot to bring me down and I've been down before. Nowadays, I just count my blessings for all the good things that come my way. I'm happy for what I am and who I am. I wake up with a smile, albeit a little grumpy. I go to sleep with a smile. There are days that get me down but there are days that just makes me stop and smell the roses.

I'm happy now that after my whole drama with cars, and yes, I can be a drama queen, I can't wait to put it all behind me. Moreover, I'm quite happy that I would be getting my car back in a week or so. I've lived in constant penny counting days for the last 2 months, just to make sure I have enough money for the rainy days. I might want to sell off my car after this, but you know what, it may not be for the worse and it might still fetch a tidy sum of profit out of it.

So yes, I count my blessings that I came out of this alive and breathing!

0 comments: