Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Time and again

I guess I never do learn. Like a moth drawn to flame, I'll always continue to put myself in danger of being hurt in hopes that I would be able to find happiness and bliss. Maybe that's what the moth was looking for. Attraction to the flame that will caused it to die. I'm sure in that blissfull moment before the moth dies, it would have been happiest. That's just my thinking.

There are some talks of relocation and there are talks of moving away. But I do realized one thing. I can't take another long distance relationship. Not for another 2 more years, not for another while more. It will take a toll on me and if need be, some changes have to be made. It may be good, may be bad. Only time will tell of the choices we made and the changes we adopt and the life we choose to lead.

0 comments: