Sunday, June 21, 2009

He's just not that into you

If any of you read that book, you will have realized that 90% of the men you dated had displayed one or more of the scenario described in the book. If you had watched the movie, then you will realized that there are some instances there that seems like deja vu. How would you know if the guy is really interested or if he is just stringing you along for a good time? Then I suddenly wondered about my own relationships. Have I been dissecting all those small little things and pieced them all up the way I want them to? Am I insecure and not willing to trust the guy I'm with wholeheartedly? Is it really true that if the guy is interested, he will make things happen and make you really happy? I wonder how much of this is true and real in my current relationship?

0 comments: