Thursday, May 07, 2009

Feeling Stupid...

I've just realized that I've been presumptuous on certain things in my life. Today was a good slap in my face and the realization that all it took was just to let your guard down for a single second. That was all it takes. I always thought that I would not succumb to scams and such things. But lo and behold, that was just too presumptuous. Oh well, I've learnt a lesson and I'm putting it down as experience gained. I know my rights and I will not make the same mistake again.

2 comments:

Ajjerrysaid...

so, the smart PJ just turn blurred?? quick and simple cure, get coffee. but not too much dear coz its bad for the brain. take me for example, overdose of coffee and i get a massive brain hangover for a whole week!!!

Unknownsaid...

ya... and i didn't have any sotongs that day as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!