Tuesday, October 14, 2008

5 more days...

I'm going to turn 26 in 5 more days. Surprising that last year when my birthday came by, I had a tattoo to mark the ups and downs of my journey. This year, I had learnt more, I grew up, I grew wary of people and I had more downs than ups. But funnily, this time round, I didn't do anything drastic to mark this time of my life. I haven't gotten my third tattoo and that's because I can't decide where. I think I grew up by being more settled down. I hope that I'm wiser as well, as the years go by. I've been scared, I've been scarred and I've been put down time and again. But I've also said before, when life gives you lemon, I'll make lemonade out of it. I'm holding by this theory and learning to hold my head up high. For I have done no wrong and I shall feel no shame in it :)


0 comments: